Monday, August 29, 2005

The Return

Napoleon from Elba. Jordan from Baseball. Bellbottoms from the Salvation Army. Europe from the Plague. Hugh Grant. Jesus. Elway. Carbohydrates. Balboa. And now, me.

That's right. I'm back.

So where have I been, you ask yourself. Simple, really. As I was literally inbetween jobs (I start today at the new one), I took a vacation that brought me around the globe. To where? Well, I'll leave you with this photo mosaic and let you figure it out. Correct guesses score you 100 points, incorrect ones infer permanent banishment from the comment section...

Or not.

Talk to you soon.

6 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 11:56 AM, Blogger michelle said...

Glad to see you back...I would have to guess Italy

 
At 9/06/2005 12:30 AM, Blogger Big Sky Girl said...

Well, most of my friends studied abroad in Florence and I think I recognize the first pick so I'm going to go with that.

The fourth one looks like St. Peter's square from all the Pope coverage in April but I could be wrong.

The tree looks like an olive, but hell that could be anywhere in the mediterranean.

As for the other, it's not large enough to pick out fine detail.

Oh well, I don't comment that much anyway.

 
At 9/06/2005 8:22 PM, Blogger michelle said...

Brad,
Don't let me down, only 4 weeks left til hockey starts I need another post on it....

 
At 9/06/2005 9:49 PM, Blogger BJC said...

yeah yeah yeah, I'm comin, I'm comin.

 
At 11/02/2005 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick, guess what, I just saw a Live Roulette to test our systems and about free game roulette.
It has been a long time waiting for free game roulette.
Test your systems with a real roulette wheel and it's FREE ! Bye, Larry

 
At 11/03/2005 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great ncaa football forum blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on ncaa football forum. You can check out my forum about ncaa football forum if you have a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You've reached the bottom of the glass.
Check out the archives on the right side of the page for more.

All material Copyright © 2005 Brad C., sole publisher of this blog