Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I-CON Photo Gallery - Part III

Finishing up the last of the I-CON photos, these really pale in comparison to the knight post yesterday.
This first photo struck me as inordinately funny, if only because I pictured the thought process going through this guy's head (more entertaining if you read it aloud with an excited orthodontic lisp): "Everybody's going to be so jealous of my Vulcan costume, all the babes are going to be asking for my screen name. Now let me just finish getting dressed in my mom's van..."

Bet you didn't know Vulcans drove red minivans.
The photo below didn't come out at all like I wanted it to, so I'll just have to explain it. The arrow above that guy's head says, "Generic Asian Male." Easily the most clever costume I saw all day.

What, no barcode?
So what have we learned through this experience, boys and girls?
That's right: Never trust anybody with an eyepatch, and always carry around your digital camera, since you never know when you're going to stumble upon a convention with 6,000 nerds.
Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You've reached the bottom of the glass.
Check out the archives on the right side of the page for more.

All material Copyright © 2005 Brad C., sole publisher of this blog