Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I-CON Photo Gallery - Part I

Let me begin the galleries by stating how disappointed I am that a 4-dollar disposable camera takes understandably crappy pictures. Should've seen it coming, but didn't. And I learned my lesson-- always carry a digital.
That being said, let's get on with the photos:

Here walks the aforementioned Link from the Legend of Zelda, who we followed all the way to the convention (if your screen is large enough, you can make out the Triforce shield). Fortunately for us, he was not being trailed by any Moblins or Wall Masters.

I was a little scared to take pictures from too close up, even though it seemed he was not wearing the Blue or Red ring. From that distance I couldn't be sure if he had a Diamond sword either.

And to all of you out there on which these Zelda references were completely lost, I apologize... sort of. I'll try to keep the next few posts a little less esoteric.


Coming up next: Knights-- In Long Island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You've reached the bottom of the glass.
Check out the archives on the right side of the page for more.

All material Copyright © 2005 Brad C., sole publisher of this blog