Thursday, July 07, 2005

It's Too Good

I hate gloating but I love being right. It's an odd paradox. But since this time it involves my secretly running the Yankees, I'll share it:

Here's my post from a few months ago.
And here's todays latest news from the Bronx.
In hindsight, it's clear why the blog was getting all those hits from Tampa, Florida a few weeks ago.
Of course, if the last two games are any indication, I may have misjudged Giambi... but I doubt it. History has always given us room for statistical abberations. I'm sticking with my original statement that he should be sent to the bottom of the East River to make room for Andy Phillips. I'm not backing down (yet).

2 Comments:

At 7/07/2005 3:30 PM, Blogger BJC said...

1) thanks
2) I do in matters not concerning the media. But when an average stiff like me preempts the professionals, it's worth mentioning. At the very least to placate my fragile male ego.
With all the other stuff, I don't gloat. I'm self-deprecating at best.
3) Very good to know. Of course, now my original comment looks like the work of an uncultured moron, but it's still good to know.

 
At 7/07/2005 7:19 PM, Blogger BJC said...

1)enough said here.
2)fair enough.
3)Now that's a trivia question. I would not have guessed that. I think San Fran would have been my answer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

You've reached the bottom of the glass.
Check out the archives on the right side of the page for more.

All material Copyright © 2005 Brad C., sole publisher of this blog